Visit the Asus Service Center to repair the laptop and visit Jakarta
Visiting Jakarta to the ASUS service center may be the right choice when the laptop starts showing signs that need to be repaired. Sometimes the age factor is the main and inevitable issue, while other factors depend on the use of the owners.
In the market, you can choose between a laptop or an Asus netbook. Both have different variants with similar price ranges. Specifications and visual appearance are the difference between laptops and notebooks from each other.
Before manufacturing laptops, let alone netbooks, this technology brand was used to produce a PC or personal computer. Until now, PCs with this brand can still be found on the market with different specifications, which vary with different prices.
Issues that usually occur and prompt laptop owners to go to the ASUS service center are typically associated with external devices or internal devices. Depending on the extent of the damage and how severe it is, the cost of the service certainly varies.
However, the benefit of assigning the service to the services guaranteed on behalf of the brand is much safer. It will cost a little more, but it’s worth the quality offered. Trusted parties certainly don’t offer random quality to customers.
List of service center stations in Jakarta
Damaged laptops, computers and cell phones should prevent all activities. Jakarta residents who have asus and need to be repaired no longer need to be confused, below is a list of Jakarta shops of the Asus Service Center that can be visited:
- Central Jakarta, Gambhir, South Betojo, Balikbaban Street. It is open every Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 17.00 pm and can be contacted through 021 3850200.
- The RC STC Senaiyan is open every Monday to Friday from 09.30 a.m. to 17.00 p.m. in Central Jakarta. 1500128 can call 021.
- Hargo, Manga Dua, central Jakarta, has operating hours from 09.30 to 17.00 every Monday-Friday. The contactable number is 021 1500128.
- Manga Dua Square Block F North Jakarta. You can arrive at 09.30-17.00 pm with an Asus laptop.
- Agung Sedayu BI Office, from 08.00 p.m. to Monday to Friday ends at 17.00 p.m. It starts at 09.00 pm on Saturday and ends at 17.00 pm. It didn’t work on Sunday. Call 6125686 021.
There are many locations, which Asus Service Center Jakarta is the closest and most strategic from your location? Each location has different operating times, and you have to adjust the schedule to get the services in line for a long time when it comes to stores.
Some damages can be caused by personal use, but others are sometimes unavoidable. This may be because the OS is outdated or has been used for a long time, so that the performance of the device no longer provides the maximum response.
Do this before going to the repair site
Before going to the nearest Asus service center, it is advisable to prepare a few things, such as backing up important data so that it doesn’t disappear after completing the service. This action is done in the case, especially if it contains the company’s data.
If booking is required, make sure you do it in advance so as not to wait too long when you go to the service place – especially if you are only for a short time, often busy with various issues between repair times.
When the service provider sets a deadline for fixing the laptop, make sure that it does not obstruct the work related to it. By using a laptop or other computer you can still be productive so that various affairs can still be completed.
Make sure to explain all the details of the laptop problem to the technician so that nothing is fixed. You may not understand the technical language, but discuss it as you know it or reinforce it with photos.
The video will be best used as a report amplifier, and makes it easier for technicians to understand where the damage is. Do not hesitate to ask Asus Service Center Jakarta as a complete preparation for unexpected costs and possible unforeseen things.
Price range to be prepared
The price set by Asus Service Center Jakarta will certainly vary depending on what type of damage. However, usually if you do not change the hardware and only want a maintenance-related service, the cost will not reach Rp. 300,000.
The price reference above is certainly not exhaustive, because even if they are both in Jakarta, they can change and vary everywhere. For more detailed information, you should call the numbers listed above to get more valid information.
However, if you have a device to replace, and if you do not leave the location, you will usually be notified directly. Or the notice is sent by email and not entirely done because the owner of the laptop can agree or disagree.
If you agree, you can see a price list of the components to be replaced, and then prepare an additional budget. Component changes also affect the length of time you can adjust, make sure to ask your administrator about it.
This is not possible, but you can enjoy it, which means changing your mind and wanting to cancel the service when the laptop is checked by the Asus Service Center. For a normal verification fee, you need to pay Rp. 50,000.
Get a warranty on various components
Remember before visiting Jakarta before visiting the Asus Service Center, for those of you who have purchased Asus products, there is a guarantee for each component. Perhaps the warranty helps reduce the service costs paid from the previous rate.
What is insured as a guarantee and how long does it take? Take a look here:
- The notebook warranty comes with a validity of 2 years for the battery and 1 year for adapters, rats, bags, DVDs and drivers and others worldwide.
- The 2-year warranty time for accessories, which support a 3-year warranty from commercial notebooks to batteries, is not very different from notebooks.
- For smartphones or Zenfone, a mobile warranty and its components are only offered for a period of 1 year.
- The computers are offered with a 6-month battery warranty along with a 1-year repair-free warranty.
- Damage to the monitor is sometimes inevitable, fortunately there is a 3-year warranty for various partitions with the display screen. As of 2020, for BA/XG/PG models, it has the ability to exchange new goods in case of damage.
- For the multimedia segment, a full 1-year warranty is offered, including partitions in the event of errors.
As well as the many guarantees you can find for yourself from the official Asus website. There it has already been described in detail and it is highly recommended to purchase the goods from authorized distributors. The purpose of the distributor is to make it easier in case of any kind of damage.
Asus is a great brand that handles not only laptops, but also PCs, and has recently made inroads into smartphones by offering a ZenFone. Asus Service Center will help anyone who has electronic technology based on Jakarta’s presence service.