List of famous counties in West Java
There are plenty of regency in West Java and almost all of them have their own specialties. If you’re one of the people from West Java, of course you really understand the various types of districts in the province. The Indonesian people certainly understand very well that there are various kinds of advantages that can be found in Western Java.
Various types of tourism are often visited by various types of tourists outside the region and abroad. It doesn’t stop there, but the culinary part also continues to grow and is getting better known.
One of the Indonesian people, of course, you also need to understand different tribes and cultures from other regions. Likewise from the Area of West Java dominated by the Sundanese tribe. West Java province is divided into 18 regencies and 9 cities. You can obtain different types of information through our following information.
The beginning of the Regency of West Java
West Java or Jawa Kulon is one of the provinces in Indonesia that other people knew very well. Indonesia itself has various provinces with fairly large numbers, but the Indonesian people are not all well known.
West Java Province you will find a variety of unique cultures that make tourists and locals feel even more amazed. But before that the history of Western Java may not be widely known.
This province in the 5th century was part of the Kingdom of Tarumanegara. There are various types of inscriptions left by the kingdom and are widespread in parts of West Java Province. There are about 7 inscriptions that are written in Wengi’s storybook and use Sanskrit how most of them will tell the king’s journey from Tarumanegara.
Tarumanegara was successfully maimed and continued by the Sundan kingdom. There are also inscriptions from the time of the Sundan kingdom, which are still well maintained in the bogor area. The struggle between the Kingdoms did not cease until finally in 1925 West Java was used as an administrative definition during the reign of the Dutch East Indies.
This is also the basis of the formation of regency in West Java. Not only that, but in Western Java up to this point, various kinds of developments continue. This of course makes people in the province feel increasingly safe for the development of different areas, especially in the economic part.
Have you ever understood all the counties owned by West Java Province? As already mentioned earlier, there are about 18 counties and 9 cities. The capital of this province is located in Bandung, and on October 17, 2000, several regions of the province will form a separate province, namely Banten.
List of regency names in West Java
For those who are curious about the various county names, here are some districts from Java Kulon that you can know.
- Bandung Regency which has capital in Soreang. It turns out that this district has an area of about 1,767 and about 3,145,254 inhabitants. Consisting of 31 sub-districts and 10 sub-counties which makes this district quite famous.
- Furthermore, there is a West Bandung Regency that has an area of about 1,305. The capital of West Bandung is located in Ngamprah and has about 1,616,203 inhabitants, divided into 16 districts.
- West Java Regency is next Bekasi Regency with an area of 1,224 cubic km is quite dense as it has about 23 districts. It has a population of 2,554,376 and is evenly distributed.
- Bogor is next with a very large area compared to others. The area is about 2,710 cubic kilometers with a population of 4,246,307 inhabitants distributed over 40 counties.
- Cianjur covers an area of 3,840 cubic KM with 13 sub-districts. It has a population of 2,246,663 in 32 counties.
- Ciamis has 1,228,294 inhabitants divided into 27 sub-districts. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic KM.
- In the following order there is Cirebon with a fairly small area of only 984.52 cubic km. About 2,099,089 inhabitants cover 40 sub-districts.
- Garut with an area of 3,074 cubic KM, with 2,210,017 inhabitants. Divided by a fairly large number of sub-districts, there are 42 of them.
- Indramayu occupies 1,845,205 in 31 different districts. The area of Indramayu is about 2,040 cubic KM.
- There is Karawang with an area of 1,652 cubic KM and has about 2,110,476 inhabitants. Karawang has 30 sub-districts distributed throughout the district.
There are many more districts in the West Java area. For example, there are Cimahi, Cirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang and many others.
Each district must have its own variety of specialties. Starting from the fields of economics, tourism, education and so on. Although there are many regency in ownership, West Java has managed to build a positive character for its people.
Economy in West Java Regency
In addition to having to understand the name of regency in West Java, it turns out that you also understand the different types of potential you have. There is a lot of potential that Western Java possesses as one of the provinces where it has many inhabitants.
So, when viewed from the economy, it turns out that this province is developing in different areas. Starting with production, agriculture where he is engaged in land and agriculture. There is also a successful economy in the sea and fishing because it is located on two sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to develop well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents are also making progress trying to use different types of efforts to improve their province.
Turizam u West Java Regencyju
When viewed from tourist spots, regencies in West Java never want to be neglected. There are so many good places that can be used as one of the destinations when you are on vacation. Most of the tourism from this one province is more on natural tourism.
Despite this, there are still many visitors inside and out who come just to enjoy their holiday time. If classified, at least west Java tourism is about 96 with different species.
Starting with beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums and many others. So, are you interested in spending a vacation in Java Kulon? Your holiday must be much more enjoyable if you choose one of the above holiday districts.
There are countless counties compared to cities in the province. But if you try to explore in these various districts, there must be interesting things you can find. There are many regencies in West Java, but they all have their own natural beauty.